Our products are specially adapted to the material you need to process and integrated into your production process. This calls for tailored advice in order to ensure that all parameters are perfectly coordinated. So every application requires individual attention.
ViscoTec sees itself as a consultant and accompanies the idea far beyond the commissioning phase. Projects are optimally carried out when all process steps and the people involved in the process are well coordinated. Your needs as a customer are always in the foreground, as a matter of course.
The first stages of the process are crucial and require special attention. Therefore each process step is supervised and implemented by a team of experts. And in permanent coordination with you, this creates an ideal solution for every challenge.
Worldwide service – working for perfect dosing pumps
Our facilities are found in locations around the world. The quality feature, Made in Germany, is synonymous with a high quality standard and accordingly in great demand worldwide.
We adapt your system individually to your process and offer you additional engineering and consulting.
Material removal → Material preparation → Dosing
Dispensers and pumps for dosing, applying, spraying and bottling applications
Reliable, accurate, automatic and repeatable: Therefore perfectly sutiable for precise material handling and exact compliance with the mixing ratio.
- Volume flow: from 0.1 ml/min – 20 l/min
- Smallest dosing quantity: 0.001 ml
- Mixing ratio: 1:1 to 100:1
- Area of application: Application & implementation, filling, 2-component dosing, process dosing, encapsulating and also spraying, 3D printing
Systems for material feeding
Continuous and constant product supply for seamless production in particular without interruption – for smooth production processes.
- Container volume: 2.5 – 1,000 l
- Feed capacity: individually customizable
- Viscosities: up to 7,000,000 mPas
Units for material processing
Homogeneous and air-free pastes and liquids for a reliable dosing process and furthermore for absolute process reliability.
- Cartridge sizes: 2.5 l / 3.5 l / 15 l / 25 l
- Withdrawal capacity: max. 810 ml/min
- Viscosities: up to 2,000,000 mPas
Which product do you need?