Suitable for all common 3D printers, our 3D print heads enable high-precision 3D printing. Abrasive and viscous 1-component or 2-component materials such as ceramics, silicones, adhesives, organic cell solutions for bio-printing or other fluids and pastes are dosed precisely.
3D models and shapes can be realized at varying speeds. And this with different layer thicknesses. We guarantee a structure-protecting additive application and can handle high viscosities. As a result, 3D print heads with previously unused materials open up completely new design possibilities.
Industrial 3D printing with ViscoTec print heads
Precise, clean, automatic and repeatable: For precise material handling.
- Gentle product conveyance of the material
- Volumetric dosing
- Precise start and end points
- Programmable suck-back function
- Dosage independent of viscosity
1-component print head
2-component print head
vipro-HEAD 3/3 and vipro-HEAD 5/5
- Theoretical volumetric flow: 0.03 – 6.00 ml/min per mixing head part
- Mixing ratio: 1:1 to 5:1 (depending on dosing material, viscosity, pre-pressure and mixing ratio)
- Weight: about 1,100 g
- Dosing materials: Epoxy resins, acrylate, silicone, polyurethane, polyester resins and others
Ink delivery system
Together, we will find your perfect printing solution.